Saturday 14 September 2013

THE VILLAGE BEARS RECEIVE A MESSAGE..

Due to all the never ending rain the village bears have sat themselves in front of the computer to do a bit of surfing the net! While also checking on the Sasha blogs.


They are all sitting round looking at the different blog posts when they come across Sasha Commoneo crews blog. They are very surprised to hear the boys on the blog talking about them!


Their mum is making them all speak English for one day a week and some of the boys do not want to do it but another tell's him all about the bears at Sasha Village!.
" Hey That's us!" say Mossy
Edward rolls his eyes ! " Of course it's us, we are the bears of Sasha Village "
It seems the boy's at SCC want help to convince their Mum that they need some bears in their home!


Just then Nate turns up to see what all the noise is about.
Edward tells him to read the blog on screen.


"How can we help them? " asks Edward worriedly " I do not speak German !"
" No problem, they are learning English so write them a letter in English "


"Maybe I should write it " says Mossy Holding up his fan letter " after all they are probably just wanting my autograph "
" If your head gets any bigger , you'll be stuck in the house unable to get out the door!" says Edward " they were talking to ALL of us , not just the idiot !"
" Hey! who you calling a Idiot!"
" You"
" Why I'm going to whack you with my fan letter ! "
" Just you try you ..you..you..IDIOT!"
"ENOUGH!" says Nate laughing " Let's get the letter done before they get too old to want bears !"


" Does this mean we have to start speaking German? " says Amie
" I hope not ! " replies Gerty " You have enough trouble with English "
" Cheeky " laughs Amie " I must say It would be hard to listen in on another language , it's hard enough when that Marcie is talking to her bear Edith, I have to keep getting out my French English dictionary and by the time I've found the word, they've finished speaking and I'm none the wiser!"

While the girl's have been chatting , the boys have finished the letter to the SC crew.


"Let's hope their mum agrees and we'll see some of our cousins playing with the S C Crew "

" Come on" calls Nate " let's get mum to do a special photo for them "


                                                  "  HALLO UNSERE FREUNDE DEUTSCH "

" Hoy ! What's the dog doing in the photo " complain's Mossy
" Be quiet and keep still " says Edward " Ready everyone say  bamboo"
they all shout "HONEY"

                                                                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11 comments:

  1. Here I am AGAIN SS-R! Sorry about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAIN? What rain? We've had a beautiful sunny warm day up here, in fact I was just thinking to myself earlier how much 'nicer' my bungalow and garden looks
    when bathed in sushine and so wished that it could have been like this on Wednesday for your visit.

    I had planned to take some of the lads out today for a photoshoot but it was far too bright for taking photos.

    Hadn't realised that there were so many bears living at the village. (Mossy, Percy, Hugo, Reuben, Edith, Gertie and ? and ? and ?)

    Loved the ending with only Edward the panda saying 'Bamboo' (although isn't there another panda sitting next to Edward?) whilst the bears said 'Honey!'

    Off now to view Sasha Commoneo Crew's blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Forgot Aimie Bear! Is Edith there in the line-up?
      If so then I think that there are only TWO names that I don't know PLUS the other Panda with the purple neck ruff.

      Delete
    2. That's it Kendal rub it in! lol I'm sure you sent that rain back with us!!!

      There are so many bears living in this village I may have to change it's name!!
      I love teddy bears and these little ones are so sweet and full of character, that they keep appearing on my doorstep saying that this bear or that bear recommended they could find a home here!!

      Most Pandas like Honey on their bamboo sandwiches but not Edward, he likes them 'bear'! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww sweet! It's lovely that they're making new friends in other countries too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, they are now international bears :)

      Delete
  4. Ach- ist das süüß, Dee!

    My daughter (the one who worked one year in Leeds with handicapped people -after finishing college. So she's is able to understand ALL *g)
    and I are reading -and laughing.
    This is soo nice! Thanks for responding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Digne
      Glad it made you both laugh :)

      Delete